Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pinku Jisatsu and the Pinku grrrrl!!

So, today I want to share with you some beautiful pictures that Ro made last friday in the VK Festival, where Pinku Jisatsu were playing... with me and Cris as performancers!

Esther with Cris and me!
(read more)


The festival was really funny and I saw some people that I haven't see in a long time, it was goot to see them again!

We dance during all the show the para paras from the band; we gave candies... it was really great; the band loved what we did and so the public did too!

So, everybody had a great night, and that's the important thing! It was the last live show for Pinku Jisatsu, but now they've got a new band called Kaiser and we'll see them on April!

By the way, I wrote a little new about this in a digital magazine, you can read it here (in spanish, sorry!).

All pictures by RocĂ­o Ponce.

And I want to mentioned this again: yesterday, after thinking about this... I made my own Formspring.me... so you can ask me whatever you want? You can fin it in the sidebar or simply ask me something in the form below!



Have you got a Formspring.me? What kind of internet tools do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment