Wednesday, March 24, 2010

10:15 Saturday Night

Ahoy everybody!!

I've been travelling all day, but finally, I'm here! Where? you should ask yourself... well, as Easter is coming, I've come to my house at Algeciras, and spent all day with my mom and family... 3  months without seeing them, that's a long time for me!



Anyway, last saturday I had a little meeting with some friends from the Skins' forum. I met Nordin (on the right) and Crazy (on the left); and saw agian my beloved Vic (on the back, he looks a little bit like a zombie here, haha! Love you dear!).

We had a lovely time, taking coffee and chocolate milkshakes; hanging around Barcelona and talking a lot. And after this, I met Micky and we went to Danu's birthday party. We had dinner in a chinese restaurant and later, we went into a heavy pub where Juane had some nachos... or something like that...


Wtf with those nachos?

Sorry for he lack of post these past days, I've been so busy again... and with the trip, more work! After Easter, I'm moving, so I'll have a new hose that I'll show you, of course!

Tomorrow I want to show you some pictures I made in my last coolhunting class... but I want to show you only one:
Gorgeous Andy!!

Have you got plans for this Easter?

By the way, I almost forgot...


The lovely Fashionfreak has given me thi lovely award, thank you dear!! So yes, a little bit of colour for my blog, yaw!

I would like to pass this lovely award to my beloved Sher, from Beneath the Crystal Stars; and Daisy from A Daisy Chain Dream, because they both know that spring always comes ;)!

No comments:

Post a Comment