Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This wasn't supossed to happened...!

Yes, because it was supossed that today I would write about our last day at Berlin, I know... but... it has been a long day!!

I wouke up early in the morning because I had to fix some papers in the center; after that, I walked a while, leaving my CV in some shops... yes, I'm looking for a job!
Later, I came home and saw the new season of Lost... Ohmylost!! And at 5 o'clock I was at Urgell because I had a an appointment with a guiding for searching a job... but suddely, my phone started to ring; it was my friend Vega, who said that in their Calire's shop they're looking for a girl... and they want me for an interview... so please, wish me luck for tomorrow!

(read more)




And now the most amazing thing: today, I helped to save a life. Yes. I was in the underground, and I found my friend MarĂ­a Baeta walking throught the red line. After chatting a little bit, we said bye and I keep my way... until I found a guy on the floor. He was a inmigrant, and seemed like he was not breathing... so I put him in the lateral position, checked if he was breathing (hopefully yes) and asked for help. Some passersby stopped and helped me then too ... and soon the ambulance arrived.

This makes me think about life, death and how we sometimes waste our time with stupid things. I mean, what if I can't buy a pair of Prada shoes? What if I can't get a Miu Miu dress? What if I'm on two extra kilos? We only live once, as the Strokes said... And we should enjoy life love ourselves; and smiling, particularly real smiling.

Today I feel happy because, after all my life, after all the good and the bad things; I'm alive...

So today, let me put philosophical... let me think about life...

 
  
  
  


So please, keep all this things in mind.


Wonderful video I found with one of my favourite songs and translated into spanish, for those spanish readers who never had listen to this song properly. 

Thanks for reading, tomorrow I'll try to do an outfit post, read all your comments (and answer them, of course) and talk about our last day at Berlin!

No comments:

Post a Comment