Saturday, February 13, 2010

Living is a problem... (because everything dies)

Today I went to see Biffy Clyro to Razz 2. Guess waht? They didn't allowed me to make pictures with my cam. Yep.

I mean, I understand that, sometimes, I can't take pictures with my reflex; it's a big camera (well, not SO big, I mean, Canon EOS 1000D) and someone should think that I want to sell them or something like that (nothing could be further from reality, since in fact, I always try to sign my photos so nobody could steal them. I could never sell one of my photos unless the band allowed me, is like "selling his art" and could not do it).

The point is that in the bigger Razzmataz, they allow me to do pictures with my reflex... why not here? Still a mistery for me...

Anyway, I enjoyed the concert, and for "celebrate" those who doesn't allow people to do pictures in their concerts... here is a little bunch of pictures I made last Sziget (and that weren't unreleased before).

Ejoy them!
Paul Smith from Maxïmo Park
(see more gorgeous pictures!)


 
Nicky Wire from Manic Street Preachers
Brian Molko from Placebo
Stefan Olsdal from Placebo
Tom Smith from Editors
 
The Subways
If you want to see more pictures taken by me, please, visit my Flickr! I'll love to know your opinion!

Have a nice sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment