Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Inspiration: Enid Coleslaw (and old pictures)

 

Ghost World is probably one of my favourite comics from all the times. First time I read it I had about 16 years old, ant it was so funny because in that time, I had a friend, and we used to bee so Enid-Rebecca (at the end, she "changed", as Rebecca... and I move away, so I think this story is so Ghost World-alike). 

In the film, we could see a gorgeous Thora Birch playing the character of Enid Coleslaw... isn't she fabulous?



 
  
  
I had my hair green too sometime ago...


At university, I met my friend Electra, and since the moment we met, we knew that we should be best friends... imagine, two Enids together! Using fake animal's ears, leopard and zebra prints and sharing different hair colors (in that time, I had my hair like sometimes in pink, blue, purple or green... I changed a lot). We made lots of crazy things together... 

 
This picture was taken last September of 2009, the last time we saw each other!
By the way, I think that I've tell you this before, but know you've got the evidence... in 2008 I had half of my hair blue!
Me at Lisbon; we went for Rock in Rio festival.
With my friend Alex!

Wasn't it cool?

And know... have you got a favourite comic/manga character?

No comments:

Post a Comment