Monday, February 1, 2010

Diksí

As I mentioned in the last entry, Laia and I discovered a lovely and wonderful brand at the Brandery Winter Edition 2010, and it's called Diksí (Di que sí in spanish, what means "Say Yes!")

 


At the moment, in their website, you can discover a collection full of lovely colors and magic, trying to give us back into the age of the innocence, recalling the bright colors of candies and the flavour of sugar in our tongues.
 
 

But this is not what we saw at The Brandery... what we had the pleasure to see there was their 2010-11 fall-winter collection... and I can only say about this... Oh la la! I took some pictures from the catalogue as I don't have a scanner... I've give them a funny old look and added some wood hearts I've got in my room :) You can see them bigger clicking on the picture!

 
  
  
  
  
  
Actually, this is my favourite look! I love that blue beret!
 
 
All pictures by Diksí.

I must said that I was fascinated when I saw the quality of the clothes at the stand... and the soft and romantic colors, so beautiful... it makes me wish that I really was in Paris, wearing those gorgeous clothes and berets, eating crêpes, macaroons and singing La vie en rose... I can't wait for next autumm!

And you can buy via internet, so girls... say yes! Di que sí!

PS: A last recomendation: this weekend I saw NY, I love you... if you want to see an original and romantic film, have a look at it! And I leave you with one of my favourite songs by Emilie Simon: Fleur de Saison. Have a nice monday!


Oh, and check Laia's blog for her review of this brand!!

No comments:

Post a Comment