Saturday, January 9, 2010

lot of things happened that i can't recall cuz i just dont have much time =P




rindu nak bace blog korang. but seriously, nak tgk blog sendiri pun x menyempat. tgk mcm da bnyk je korang update. gaaaa~ time, plz have some mercy on me. super duper bz. what am i expecting? it's my final year, and, a week left b4 my final sem begin - 18th jan. whoaaa. seriously, u just don't know how chaotic my life is. btw, here's a lil things, that, i can recall at this very moment.


MCP (multi camera prod) final projects 4th - 8th January 2009
we need to do a 2 hours (non-stop) live show at our studio, and, we have to invite a professional singer / bands to perform based on our concept. and, it was stressful moment, but, it's a precious experienced. there's 5 groups, and everyday, a different group need to perform. mine was on last wednesday. and the best part is, everyday (mon-friday) we can see a lot of singers, here, in our show. *wink wink*

- went to lots of place such as pudu, melawati, cheras, damansara 4 props (setting)
- we met hattan + edrie hashim at damansara perdana. in person, at their office / studio
- the whole group of MCP, i mean, my group, we didn't sleep 4 almost 2 days. not at all.
- we did a 2hours live show, and, lots of mistake to be corrected, and a lil compliment too.
- and, thanks to hattan, yan lefthanded, shamrin fotograf, and others (my groups)
- there's also farah asyikin, shah bintang RTM, rubisa + nadia + emilia AF & lots more


btw. another 2 projects need to be submit by next week. that's crazy. a
nd yet, my room, is a mess. seriously, i don't have enough time. i can barely meet my cousins n mama cuz most of the time, i'll b home 4 bath, change my clothes, and sleep, if only i've a lil more extra time.

and, u know, i just realize that mama's bday is around the corner! it's 2morrow - 11th jan 2009. **omg bila bace blk baru perasan it's 2010 aqilah!** i've bought a bday card just now, and I've made a promise to mama that i wouldn't leave house without her, tomorrow. yesss, i need some time to spend with my fmly. bday present mama x beli lg! wahhhhhhhh.

and yet. to u, thanks 4 today n yesterday. sgt happy. seriously. thanks 4 everything. happy jmpe kwn2 u yg gilosss. n dpt tgk cite old dogs! yeay! =]]


i'm that so super duper bz that only god knows how. u're so welcome to be my PA and see, how bz i am with my final project, and family as well. sounds simple, but, be in my shoes then. :))

owh. kelas UIA. sudah 3 weeks holiday, including today. yes, i went there to find out that our class had been cancel cuz there's no electricity. grr...there were only 3 of us, and, En / Bro Zaidi drove me and kak aisyah to Jalan Tanglin, bukit Aman with his 7 series BMW and we had nasi lemak. lots of business / success tips i've got from him 2day. btw, nasi lemak eh? org belanja, mestilah maw! haha. thanks! then, i drove myself home and took a nap.

1 of my history, the 1 i deleted from my fb came back and try 2 apologize. hurm. idk. again? idk. kemaafan itu rahsia tuhan. biarlah tuhan yg tahu.

sorry utk BNYKKKK sms yg tak ter reply. 1 - bz gileee. msg pagi, mlm baru tgk hp. 2 - hp maxis yg postpaid dah kene bar since almost a week. and, begitulah seterusnya.

itu shja lah! so far 2010 tahun yg sgt sebok + karma dtg menunjukkan kebenaran + puas ati! =))









No comments:

Post a Comment