Saturday, December 12, 2009

Come with us now on a journey through time and space...

Me at Sagrada Familia the day of my birthday!

Saturday night, and I'm at home! I don't know why, but a state of misanthropy has invaded me this afternoon and I decided to stay home, doing nothing important and seeing some series.



Today I spent the day with RocĂ­o, Esther, Laia and two friends of mine, Esther, a lovely girl I met long time ago at England (I was her team leader that summer) and Alejandro, one of my friends from Algeciras that is doing a master here at Barcelona (and who gave me today a comic book for my birthday, thank you! I love Alan Moore!). We ate at a japanese restaurant and the had a coffee.  After that, we went shopping; I was going to buy a new pair of boots (I really need them) but the sho was closed... anyway, I bought a lovely ribbon for my head.
 
Dress - vintage (I must fix it!)
Tights - Clazedonia
Shoes - Wonders second hand
Pizzicato 5 bag - Offbrand
Black ribbon necklace - Claire's

Since a few weeks ago, I'm making up myself (or at least, trying to) as Twiggy... little by little I'm getting better, but I would thank you some advices. I use always my Shiseido's feather eyeliner! Normally I don't draw all the lashes, but I think it's cute...


How was your saturday? :)


Sometimes, guys tell me that men's fashion is boring... but I must disagree with that. Any kind of fashion could be boring, it depends on YOU for doing it happy, funny and great.

I think that the best example of a funny male fashioner is Noel Fielding, from The Mighty Boosh or The IT Crowd.

Noel is a funny person, and he displays it in his clothing. Streght pants, cowboy hats, cool t-shirts, colorful coats, handbags and gorgeous shoes can be always seen in his coordiantes (with one of his great smiles, of course).



I LOVE that silver shoes... I guess is one of his favourites, because I've got lots of pictures with that shoes! And the polka dots pants too... they're gorgeous!

 

I really think he's got a great style, very brave and countercurrent... who said that men's clothes are boring? They must learn from Noel!

The Mighty Boosh

I hope you would have a lovely Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment