Sunday, November 8, 2009

My week...

Hello everybody! How was your weekend? mine was pretty fun!
Sorry for the lack of post during this week, I'm always doing a lot of things. Right now I'm looking for a work, and I am a little nervous because I have an interview tomorrow to work in a clothing store, Zara ... Wish me luck, please!

This week I did several things, and I thought to summarize a bit what I did with photographs, so that you know how it was. In my next entry will finish with the last two days of the salón del Manga de Barcelona.
Monday

I went shopping with Rocío...





I was feeling so colorful... 
Jersey - El corte inglés
Shirt - Zara
Skirt - Miss T Sugar
Tights - Calzedonia
Shoes - Montreal
Bag - Women secret
Navy ribbon - Hand made by Laia.

Tuesday
People fix their hair every day, why not the heart?

Tuesday

 
Chocolates... 
Friday

 
An evening with my lovely Vic...


And later, Steampunk party!!


 
 
 

Saturday

 
Esther, Laia and I watching with disgust the inputs of a party where we were only an hour ... thank goodness we saved the night in Demonix!
Sunday
 
The Flea Market, everything is second hand.


My creepers...


A badged that I liked...


 
 
Some of the things that I bought... I'm wearing the knit tomorro for my job interview... I'm so nervous, yaw!

I'll tell you about the job interview tomorrow...!! Have a nice monday/sunday night!


No comments:

Post a Comment