Wednesday, November 11, 2009

in concluding...

Toward the end of our trip we decided to be adventurous...
and travel dangerous roads.

It read "top" so we kept going...

and we're so glad we did.

This is one of my favorite hikes ever!
Doesn't this path just make you want to follow it forever?


Tera and me

Tera and I just had to make a snowman.

We're convinced...it's a bear track -definitely.

Sarah and Tera


"My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD;
in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up."
~Psalms 5:3

Whose track is whose? Or who wears hiking boots and who wears tennis shoes? :)

The first sign of civilization...

My favorite cabin in the whole world! :D

This place is awesome! It makes me smile. It makes me happy. It makes me feel closer to God.
It's amazing!!! I can't explain it.
It was also our destination. We had a wonderful lunch and I chopped firewood with an ax, which was so fun and finally warmed me up.

That concludes our girls trip... These photos where taken on the way home...





No comments:

Post a Comment