Saturday, November 21, 2009

I wanna live in a vintage movie with fairies...

Hello everybody! How was your saturday, good? I really hope so! Mine was really nice, and I'm really happy because my mum came today from Algeciras to Barcelona just for seeing me! She'll stay here until thursday!!

But let's explain the day in parts... why I want to live in a vintage movie? Easy: Laia and I went today to les Encants' market... and it was awesome! There were lot of vintage things, I wish I had more money to spend there! I bought a vintage brooche, so cool; a vintage bag that never had been used and a watch (the watch is not vintage but is cool anyway!. And everything was so cheap!!


 
The bag is ultracute!
 
Me!

Then I went to Tamar's shop and I had lunch with Gerard and her; and at 5 o'clock I went to the airpot just for meeting my mum and her boyfriend, who came from Tarragona... After that, we went to her hotel, at Plaza EspaƱa... look what a gorgeous sights from her room!


We had dinner in the city center and I took the to El Bosc de las Fades, one of the coolets places at Barcelona... here's where you find the sense about the fairies...



 
This gorgeous woman is my mum!


I love her so much and I'm so happy that she comes... yaw!


My cosmopolitan!


This place is really cute!


And yes, here's the fairy!!

Tomorrow we're visiting some cool places, I'll make lots of pictures!

And by the way, my outfit of today:


 
Coat - Green Coast
Sweater - Blanco
Skirt - Vintage
Boots - Vintage
Tights - Calzedonia
Bag - Swimmer
Beret - Primark
Red Bow - Handmade
Have a wonderful sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment