Monday, November 30, 2009

I don't know if it's gonna raining for today...

Monday, the weather is colder than on the past days and I feel glad about it... you know, I've been expecting the cold to come for a long time, and now it seems that is here!

How was your weekend? Mine was good, full of activities!

On friday, I went with Rocio, Esther, Edo and Jess to a Barbie expo... but it was closed! You see, on the website they didn't say that on friday and saturday it was closed... anyway, we had lunch in a japanese restaurant and we had a lovely time!


 
Coat - Green Coast
T-shirt - Handmade
Skirt - Metamorphose
Tights - Calzedonia
Shoes - Taobao
Bag - Swimmer
Bow - Primark
Scarf - Claire's

Then by the night, I went with Esther and her boyfriend Kim to the presentation of the new Bibian Bule's book. Bibian Blue is a corset and fashion designer from Barcelona that creates wondeful pieces of clothes... and she gave a party in order to promote the book of photos of her brand!


Bibian and one of the models with a wedding dress. 


Esther, Darko and me.


With Kim (and his sexy look, so funny, hahaha!)

One of the performers. 


Me!
Fur and minihat - H&M
T-shirt - Handmade
Bustier - Offbrand
Skirt - Putumayo
Tights - Topshop and Calzedonia
Boots - Vintage
Fan - Oysho

I spent all saturday in shopping at Encants and Rieira Baixa with Naila, Micky and Laia, I found some good treasures... but the best one was my new Sonia Rykiel's shoes... only for 15€! Second hand is so good...



  
I love this dress!


From H&M! So new-rave, hahaha!

And yesterday, sunday, we went to the  Creativa convention... it wasn't really good, and I almost didn't find anything interesting... I bought some things for customice the letters and a lollipop that I'll use as a necklace... and a cute piece of fabric for doing ribbons. By the way, I fix the clock I bought at Encants, and now is a necklace!



Sixties' inspiration days!
Shirt - Vintage
Skirt - Bershka (secondhand)
Shoes - Sonia Rykiel
Bag - Offbrand (my beloved Pizzicato 5 bag!)

So, how was your weekend? Was it good? I really hope so!!

Have a nice monday!

PS: I'm thinking about going next week to see Editors, who are playing at Barcelona... as long as Mando Diao is cancelled (poor dear Gustaf, get well and come back soon) I was thinking of going to see Franz Ferdinand... or Editors... I can't decide!!

PS2: I was tagged by Sher for making a cool game; I'll do it in my next post, because I have to search lots of things in my room in pink!! Thank you dear!!


No comments:

Post a Comment