Friday, November 6, 2009

falling down.....


Aw examination for this intake is coming soon, Man! The judgments day is come around. Uh so bloodcurdling! Suddenly I remind bout my 4 frightening subjects : Business Computing, FOB, LnL, and English. This is it! Stressy Grrrr.
Business computing make me so difficult to understand the abbreviations inside
FOB? I don’t even know what I shud I write on my exam paper later, my analysis skills still in low level and the way i wrote is not fast as what expected! from calculation, i shud answer 8 questions by 12 pages in 3hrs? Gosh!
My grammar are totally bad for English! Actually my vocabs also, i still cant reach the high language widely.
and for LnL, I dunno how to do the second assignment another think is I don’t love art! =_=

Oh My Goodness. Why such things like did sticking on my life??

help me God,
Bismillahirahmanierrahiem...
I need your guidance.... Really... (hopeful)
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment