Friday, October 16, 2009

Sagrada Familia and Gracia.

Yesterday I spent the day in the neighborhood of Gracia and the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona. It had been many years since I visited the Sagrada Familia, but nothing has changed since the last time I was ... or how beautiful it is ... or cranes! Never finished it, sigh!

 

In the Gracia district I bought this book, which cost me € 10 due to the 25th anniversary edition from Taschen, one of my favorites. The book is very interesting and complete, I highly recommend it! Talk about all the great designers of the fashion world, from Karl to Slimane or Galiano.


He also photographed the graffiti funny, I must return to that store when it is open.



At night we went to the photo exhibition, and to our surprise ... had not exposed the pictures of our friends! I was very disappointed and sad for her especially, since she hadn't been warned about it... at least they'll be posted at her school, although it seems unfair that exposed jobs of less quality than hers. Actually, I only liked this one...




And yesterday I did some more shopping, besides the book ... I went to a thrift store and found some treasures!


Skirt from Mango, 7 €



Top from Bershka, 7 € (with tags!)



And the best... Promod shoes... 3 €!!!

And my outfit yesterday.

Ramones' T-shirt - Zara
Skirt - H&M
Tights - Zara
Boots - H&M
Bow - Primark

Today I'll meet Cris, who's going to cut my hair; and Esther... I hope you all have a great evening!

And congrtulations to Laia, who's win the Wish Wish Wish giveaway!! :*!

No comments:

Post a Comment