Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Let them eat... crêpes! ♥

Hi everyone! How was your monday! Mine was really good!

Yesterday was a busy day. Early in the morning I went to the airport to pick up a suitcase that my mother's boyfriend, who is working near Barcelona, get from Algeciras to me.

Then I ran home to get ready, as it had been for lunch with Vanessa, and what is my surprise that when I got to Plaza Catalunya she was with Yayra, what a delusion!

We had lunch at Quicks, a fantastic burger, and then we had coffee ... and to my surprise, Vanessa brought me some gifts! A card game The Macmillan Alice ~ Putumayo; from Japan! And the album and EP from her boyfriend's group, The Last 3 Lines ... are fantastic!





Then I was with a fantastic cafeteria Laia specializing in crêpes, we are looking for a venue for the Tea Party Baby the Stars Shine Bright, and it seems a great place to do it ... well, everything was great!


 
 



Laia eating a gorgeous crêpe!

 Then we were looking at clothes in Blanco, Topshop and vintage shops in the center of Barcelona ... I found a pair of interesting things in a mod shop... they've got Ben Shermans' shirts, great! And there were lovely vintage skirts in other shop... I must investigate that street!

And slightly more for a Monday!

Ant today, Tuesday, I've got a Birthday party... I'll tell you about it tomorrow!

Thanks for reading! I hope you pass a great Tuesday!

PS: My outfit for today!


Cutsaw - Trakabarraka
Skirt - H&M
Tights - Calzedonia
Socks - Oysho
Boots - Offbrand (almost vintage)
Beret - Primark
Brooche - Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment