Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Last coffee...

It's official, tomorrow I go to Barcelona to try to fulfill my dreams, for me life to live and to be happy. It will be the first stop on my big dream: to live outside Spain ... but before leaving my country, I trained as coolhunter ...

Today I had coffee last time with my friends at our favorite coffee shop, I spent a wonderful afternoon and has given me very sad to leave my dear Rose, with tears ... so I put a picture of three smiling, it is best to remember that.




Incidentally, today I "released" my old blue vintage skirt and my pink shoes ... Do you remember my white tea parties? Well, now are pink!



T shirt - Stradivarius but print by me
Skirt - Vintage
Tights - Primark
Shoes - Secret Shop (painted by me)


Btw, I bought a laptop to continue reading and writting to all of you about me and my life ... and now, my adventures in Barcelona. I take this moment to thank all those that you read what I do, thank you very much!

Tomorrow, fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment