Sunday, October 18, 2009

I DO or I DIE


Howdy everyone?

Just another email came my way yesterday from RJ Ledesma inviting me and the rest of media friends to attend his book launch on October 22, 2009 @ National Bookstore, Glorietta 5. How I really wish to grace this book launch to have a signed copy of the said book. I will definitely buy this one when I have my Christmas vacation. RJ published several books prior to this one and most of them were inspired of what was told to him by his Yaya (Nanny.)

This new book of RJ caught my attention and led my curiosity about his imaginary guide to getting married. My perspective about getting married changed drastically. I do not believe in marriage anymore 'til I experience one or 'til someone will convince me that it's necessary. In the meantime I am not a believer of marriage, I'd rather keep my fidelity and lasting commitment. Sometimes I ponder that marriage is a nightmare or perhaps you are getting a rope and tying it in your neck. It could also mean that you are jumping on the 30th floor of a building. Haha! Well those are my silly thoughts about marriage. I often discourage young ladies to get married. I will enumerate to them several reasons why and the major one is, MEN can really be asses so why waste?

Don't get me wrong about this post. Men are also good people. We are created from their ribs. There are few good men in my life now that inspire me and keep me going and still make me believe that one day I would still change my views on marriage. Everything in my life is only for now.

So I still believe that "I DO than I DIE" :-)

hugs,
joanie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment