Sunday, October 18, 2009

Dreaming with fairies...

Hello everyone! I hope that you all had a great weekend; mine was really nice!

On friday, Cris come home just for cutting my hair and the we met Esther and had a very great evening chatting and drinking coffee. Then, on saturday, I went into Tamar's shop and talked about what we're doing on the nex Salón del Manga de Barcelona next week. By the way, maybe I may participate in a debate about Lolita fashion in Spain and Japan, I think it will be very interesting.

All afternoon we talked yet working, preparing things to sell at this event; and then, at night, I went to a party with Micky, Sergio and Mario, where there were playing two cool rock groups; we had a great time!

This is how I looked on saturday!


T-shirt - Pull&Bear
Skirt - Putumayo
Tights - Primark
Socks - Blanco
Shoes - Bodyline
Hairclip - Offbrand
Brooche - La virgen de los broches

Today I spent the whole day with my friend Alejandro, he's from the same town as me and have been friends for many years. We had lunch at a Japanese restaurant that I love; the Sushi-ya, and then we went to the El Bosc de Fades, a lovely cafe next to the wax museum. It is decorated in a magical way, judging by the photos!

 
Me at the city center! I was wearing:
Brow top from Bershka (second hand)
Mini skirt from Mango (second hand too)
Socks from Calzedonia
My lovely brow t-strap shoes tht I bought at Granada!
Bag from a Disney store (it was so cute!)
Sunglasses from Calire's



At the entrance of the Cafe.


 
 
 
 
My lovely Alejandro!

You may not know, but I love fairies, mythology and stories, and this place is wonderful, all its essence reminds you of that magical world.

After this, we went to the Maremagnum, a big Shopping mall that opens on Sunday; I bought this headband with feathers for hair, I thought it was hilarious! I hope to use it the next day 22, I'll go with Laia to the store opening!



I hope that tomorrow you may have a great Monday!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment