Sunday, October 4, 2009

Granada: Last days

Hi there everyone!


Do you know? I am with insomnia. I can not sleep how nervous I am about what's ahead in the coming days ... update so late at night!

The problem is that I'm a little sad to see these photos and remember many things that I have lived in Granada. He left behind many who love you and I am a bit sad ... but I'm sure in a few months will smile, remembering all this and look at these pictures!





Rubén and Jairo at Six Colours


Me with Jairo at Vogue.


 
 
Some views of Granada... the grafitti is made by "El niño de las pinturas", also know as Sex... one of the best ever!


Jan, Sete and Jairo having dinner on tuesday.

The German partner of Jairo, Jan, prepared us on Tuesday evening a delicious pasta with tomato, garlic and shrimp. It was a great farewell dinner.I'll miss them all!

Indeed, as you can see, I changed the background and the header of the blog, I have done a girlfriend, Cat .. the truth is that I love the background, but the header doesn't convinced me... but well, they're doing something different to see which one fits best.

So well, now I must go to sleep, tomorrow I must do some important things... good night & good morning to you all... have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment