Saturday, October 3, 2009

Granada: Day II with Lolita meeting!


Hi everyone, my sweethearts!

Today I will prepare a farewell dinner for my closest friends from Algeciras, I'm going to cook curry, the one I make is terrific and very easy to prepare ... you want the recipe?

Last Saturday we had a left of Lolitas in Granada, where I said goodbye to many wonderful people I've met in my stay there. I will miss them all so much.

Sachi, Nia, me, Jezabel, Noeru, Munsault and Rakeru.

Jezebel prepared the most delicious muffins in the world and Noeru a brownie that was delicious!

The delicious brownie from Noeru!

Jezabel and her muffins!

Mario with a muffin and his smile, so great! Beside him is Nia.

Nia, so adorable.

Sachi and her boyfriend, Javi... the more lovely couple!

Noeru with a muffin. I was joking all evening with her because her Angelic Pretty dress... I tol her "Now, you're only a dress" and I talked all the evening to the dres, hahaha!

Me! I was wearing my Metamorphose red skirt, a Blanco black shirt, Bodyline shoes and socks and scarf offbrand. The headband with ribobn is from Primark.



At night we went for a walk around town, I was in the Untoten Gothic club, which belongs to a friend; ant to the Tornado pub also; where we were dancing.

Sachi at the Untoten gothic Club.

Me at the Tornado.

Issis and me... this woman is gorgeous!

Electra.

Me with César, a very good friend.

Carla, Dalverme and Elenna at the Tornado!

I will miss a lot of grain, but I still have so many adventures to live ...!


No comments:

Post a Comment