Tuesday, October 13, 2009

But fortunately, I'm alive...!

After almost a week without updating, I am finally installed in my new house, and could say that I have spent almost a week in Barcelona, despite having spent the weekend away.
I live in an apartment with two girls, Stefani, Belgium, and Mareen, Norway. Both are lovely and we get along very well.

We have been in a house spending the weekend, and I really enjoyed it. The house was beautiful and very big, and we were in the middle of the field, so you can imagine the amount of photos I've made the forest.
Here I leave with a few.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

And I leave you with a couple of pictures of my new room, which I am slowly decorating, and vintage brooches I bought this weekend, are very nice.

 
 

So well... I think that finally, I'm back :)! Thanks for all your lovely comments at my last post, I'll answer them all in a while!!

And thanks for reading this too!!

Have a nice evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment