Monday, October 26, 2009

Accident!


Hello to everyone!


It's been a pretty long weekend, I'm sorry not writing sooner ... but will see ... Saturday, I had a little accident!

It all started in the morning, I was having lunch with Rocio and Esther and walking around the city. I made a few purchases and then at night we dined at a place called "The Black Cat," fantastic, with Micky and Rafa. We went then to drink a drink called "panther milk" made from vodka, gin, milk and grenadine, and then we were in a dive called "Casa Manolo", very strange.



 
Me at "Casa Manolo". I was wearing: 
Tiger Army t-shirt - Bought at Budapest. 
Butterflies skirt - Bodyline
White tights - Calzedonia. 
Panda socks - Putumayo
Red Rocking Horse Shoes - Montreal

When we left there, had watered the streets ... and my bad luck, I stumbled and fell ... "I hurt my ankle! So on Sunday he could not walk. Luckily I am a tough girl and I can work at the "Salón del Manga", which is this weekend and attend the Tea Party of the mark Baby, the stars shine bright.


Today we were in the middle just look for the latest accessories for the party ... We are all very excited! Just over a day is great!


 
My stuff from Sephora: two eyeshados, a shinny red lipstick and a necesser with brooches!

Well, now I think I'm going to sleep... tomorrow it's gonna be a long day... and the day after tomorrow... yaw! Everything will start!!

Thanks for reading :)!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the site, I found a lot of useful information for us.
    Thank you very much for a wonderful resource !!!

    ReplyDelete