Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ode to Shiseido (and looking foward the spirng/summer collection)

About one year ago I bought this marvel of the cosmetics, and now I cannot live without it.

I mena, I had never used this type of product before i had this one; I was awful doing my eyeline with liquid eyeliner... but when I tried this eyeliner, it was as if my whole life had been using it.

I seriously recommend it, is an affordable, comfortable, practical and easy to use.



I discovered this product through the wonderful tutorials made by Amy B, which, if you not have seen, I recommend! Ask me Make up

By the way, I've been browsing the runways of Fashion Week in New York and London ... I am preparing a small article with the highlight for me ... but I loved many of the collections I've seen.


Luella

Anna Sui
Marc by Marc Jacobs
Betsey Johnson (yaw!)
Ralph Lauren (more yaw!)
Chanel *dies*
Louis Vuitton *dies more*

I'm glad to see that the sailor style still rules, and those masculine jackets and pants with t-strap shoes... yaw...

And finally, one thing more!! Sweet laia from Let me feel like a doll has given me a lovely award; I must say that it's the most beautiful that I've ever seen!

Thank you so much!



Here are the rules!


1. You have to put a song that makes you happy :)
2. You can tag as many people as you want, there is no limit :)
3. Say at least one thing about each blog you tag, that will make them smile, something nice about their blog that makes you smile when you read it! :)

So my happy song is this:



I really Love Emilie Simon, and this song is so cute (and the video too!)

So... I tag:

Misangela from Mudos Pensamientos, because she's my little lovely Japan freak and I love her so much; her post always makes me smile, because she's always talking about what's in her head and Japanese doramas, hahaha!

Daria & Willow from Pigtails and Blushing Cheeks; because they both has got a lovely style that makes me sigh, your posts are very useful, since they have DIY, inspiration and dreams... chek them out if you don't know them!

And finally, Carmen from Carmen's blog; because she's so cute and her post are so fresh, her entries always steals me a smile, and I love to read about her life.

So... that's it!!

Have a nice day and remember... smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment