Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Worth Dining @ The Artist Chef


Few years ago I was captivated by some posters about shoes that were posted in New York City. The headline goes, "There is a little Imelda in everyone of us." I definitely like the creativity on how they played on Imelda's Unique Selling Proposition as a person. And I believe every woman can relate to that. On the contrary another version circulates on the internet lately. After Gloria Arroyo's famous US $20,000 at Le Cirque in Manhattan, it turned out she just can't stop ravaging food for another US$15,000. We can post this visual as a poster around New York City. I think each and every one of us has there own share of story about pigging out. But I guess no body can surpass the amount GMA splurged on the food that she ate. It was overwhelming and I think abusive. It's okay if you use your hard earned money and not your country's money. There are cases of famines in most undeveloped parts of the Philippines and I don't know how she was able to feed her stomach with that luxurious meals. That amount of money could have fed millions of hungry Filipinos. Bottom-line, both women gave their own version of using the Philippine money to fill their own personal cravings. Sigh.

Well I'd like to invite the Philippine President to dine in at The Artist Chef when she visits Vietnam, it will only cost her $100 for a complete set meal. Looking forward to it :)


hugs,
joanie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment