Monday, August 31, 2009

Current Obsession: Sailor style.

I've got some fashion obsessions that I can't get out of my head: leopard prints, tartan fabric and sailor style.

And seeing cute dresses and skirts like the ones of ModCloth doesn't help me much!




I also love this Liebemarlene vintage sailor dress, it's so lovely!


And of course, I'm in totally love with the sailor Lolita style...



The last one is pure love! I love that Metamorphose collection!

I'm obsessed with this, and with mix it with a punk style... sailor punk Lolita? What do you think? I guess I need a sailor hat like the last one... and that Liebemarlene Vintage dress, yes... maybe... maybe...

By the way, I didn't show you my last adquistions...


This navy brooche is from a shop at Barcelona called "Chandal"; the girls who makes them has got a very funny name, "La Virgen de los broches"; something like "The virgin of the brooches" in english! You can visit her page here.


And I bought this lovely pin up dress at barcelona too; it's from Hellbunny and I paid for it 45 €. I've work with this brand and I really think it's a good price for it.

I've got more new stuff, but I must take pictures of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment