Sunday, August 30, 2009

Budapest day 4: Mercury Madness!

Hi there everyone! I've been very busy with work, and I'm really very tired... this week has been hell for me at work! We had lots of activities: hip-hop fights, flamenco dance, breakdance fights, live role-playing games... and I've organizing all of them! But here I am back again!

Well, last time I wrote here I was talking about the first shows... so now, the second day of concerts! We saw some cool groups like The Ting Tings, wich I was very glad of seeing them. It's great seeing that the only two members of the band, Jules de Martino and Katie White, makes all on stage... ALL! Drums, guitars, bass... it was amazing!

After the Ting Tings we saw Die Toen hosen, a punk German band wich has been playing for 30 years... I was really exciting about this, because they're one of my favourite punk bands and I never thought that I could see them (and so close!); they don't usually play outside Germany! And Andreas Frege (aka campino, the singer) was so friendly and a great showman! This is my favourite picture from all I made.


After them, Bloc Party jumped on the stage, and people got crazy... I can't understand why they were fighting like if we were at a punk concert... I mean, at Die Toten hosen was a normal situation.. but with Bloc Party? Anyway, I enjoyed the show and made lots of pictures, they've got an excellent sound in live concerts!


Then we went to other stage for seeing Tricky, who gave an excellent show too, and then we had dinner and dance in one of the pubs of the Sziget Festival.


I don't remember the name of this, but it was delicious! It was chiken, with onion and mushrooms, almost like a carbonara sauce...


The two most elegant guys at the pub!


by the way, I mentioned before that this week I've been very busy with work, but Ileave you here a pair of pictures... the first one it's from the flamenco night, I was wearing my Bodyline pink and black fruit parlour, a Zara t shirt and my new H&M pink boots, I love them!


And this second one it's from Friday, when I was playing at the role playing game night. I was some kind of bunny, so I had a pair of bunny ears and a look inspired in Alice in Wonderland.


Well, that's all for the moment... I'll write more often! Promise!

Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment