Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sweet ride



I rode in this truck today! It belongs to one of my co-workers and three of us went to Frishes' for lunch so we rode in her truck. Talk about literally jumping to get into it! I had to reach one leg up and pull on the steering wheel to get up in the thing! Kind of a bumpy ride too but not bad!

All my workers found out I am leaving today. Not from me though, our regional rehab boss was there today and not realizing that no one knew, told me in front of everyone that he was sad I was leaving! Talk about awkward! My boss was VERY upset too. Oh well. I'm kind of glad he did because there was no reason for her to keep it from them anyways. She's kind of weird like that.

Oh, I also forgot, we have high speed internet now! Well, it's not regular high speed, it's a wireless card using Verizon's 3G network. Very very sweet! Much faster than dial up! So now I can upload pictures to facebook without the computer freezing on me and watch youtube videos too!

I need to get the house clean too, haven't done anything since Sunday. Other than the kitchen, it's a mess!! I guess I will have to pull myself away from the fast internet soon! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment