Friday, July 31, 2009

Sushi and cinema.


On Tuesday, I went to Estepona and we had lunch at a japanese restaurant call Yamato, were you can eat in a buffet and they cook the food for you at the moment. We had tuna maki sushi, and salmon and tamago suchi; gyozas, yakitori chiken... it was really nice; I love japanese food and we had a lovely time. I went with paula and Cris, two friends from my office... I want to repeat very soon!

Gyozas, so delicious!


This week I've been alone at home, and it was all very quiet; the only bad thing is that here is SO hot... 43ºC!! yes! Yesterday we had 43ºC!! I hope today it would be a little bit colder...

On Wendesday I had lunch with Rose, Jose and Jairo, "The Lisbon Team"; I cooked chiken curry, it was delicios! i'm pretty good cooking curry! Then, at night, we had a henna tattoo workshop. It was my first time making this kind of tattoos, but it was ok.

And yesterday we went to the cinema just for seeing "Up", the new Pixar's film. Its WONDERFUL, right now it's my favourite Pixar's film ever... so cute and beautiful!

I was wearing a black and white lolita skirt by Anna House; Little red ridding hood t shirt by Stradivarius, black socks by Macmillan Alice and my white tea party shoes by Secret Shop. And almost all the accesories were made by myself with clay; I'm pretty good on it, do you like them?



Bonus picture nº 1: Rose & me making the freak in a very small carrousel.


Bonus picture nº 2: My Mando Diao's t official shirt! I love it!


And tonight we´re going to Fangoria (it's a disco at Jerez) for a party!! I'll make pictures!

Enjoy your friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment