Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sometimes in spanish, sometimes in english.


I'm thinking about having a blog in entire english, and I made a Metrobloggen just for trying it... but now I realized that I love to write here too, so I think that I would write here in english too... but with the difference that I'll translate it into spanish too... double work, but I don't mind. I follow lots of blogs in english and sometimes I wish they could read mine in english too... so why not?

Anyway, some entries I'll write only in spanish, the ones from "Caliope" or some reflections... but if you want to read me always in english, just follow this link:

http://www.metrobloggen.se/sahakiel

And enjoy it :D

Desde hace algún tiempo estaba pensando en abrir un blog enteramente en inglés; es por eso que me hice un Metrobblogen, pero luego me di cuenta de que uso mucho este, y que tal vez me lea gente que sólo entiende el inglés. Así pues, me animo a escribir en ambos idiomas, traduciendo de uno a otro, es doble trabajo pero bueno... no me importa.

Habrá entradas que escribiré sólo en español, como las de Calíope o algunas refelxiones... de cualquier forma, si queréis leerme en inglés, pinchad en el link del Metrobblogen que he dejado arriba :D

No comments:

Post a Comment