Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Calling all New Yorkers, past, present (and future)

The time has come to reach out and metaphorically shout out into the global street that is the Internet. You're time has come. I need you. Yes, you. Don't duck down at the back there, I can still see you.

We're off to New York on Friday.

For me, it's a first. The GF has nibbled at the Big Apple many times before but I am yet to taste the sweet flesh.

Naturally, I am planning a gastro-tour of truly epic proportions. Sure, we might have time for MOMA or a stroll through Central Park but, really, we all know it's about the food.

And this is where you come in. Thus far the list is short - and the words mean nothing to me, yet but they make GF make 'oooo' noises: Mac 'n' Cheese at Freemans, street dog with everything, bagels from H&H, pilgrimage to Les Halles, midnight cupcakes at Magnolia bakery. And even Sunday brunch at Balthazar - if the budget stretches.

Are there any glaring omissions from this list? Or mistakes? Please share below. There may be a drink in it for you...

Thanks y'all. Any input greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment