Monday, April 6, 2009

TIME HAS TOLD ME


The time and the details are vivid. I am good at remembering every details most especially when it comes to time and events. I value it so much. I hold it as precious memories in my palm. Fragile and unbreakable. That no one can steal it or hold it except my soul. But when time tells you something you have to pay attention. I thank God for the time and the details of my life. I am always amazed of the good and bad things that happened. Even the pains and the hurting. I thank God for that. Even if God will give me those pains again and again, I won't complain. He has his reasons and only him can reveal the answers at the right time. My creator gave me his advance birthday gift and that is for me to appreciate my blessings in life and learn my lesson the hard way. On my birthday I will post a lot of important things and great changes that will occur as I embark myself to another timezone of my life. And when that journey happens allow me to share you what I learned so far.

hugs,
joanie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment