Thursday, April 30, 2009

Finally warmer weather!

With all this wonderful warm weather, I've been taking advantage of it and getting my flower beds cleaned out. The old owners had white rock/pebbles for a multch type thing and I prefer dark wood multch much better. So I have been gradually digging out the white pebbles and putting top soil and multch down. The ground is so hard it needs something extra in it. I have one bed left. I also made a little bed around the lamp post by the driveway. We also have a rock at the gate that I have a little wooden dog holding a welcome sign sitting on. The rock was starting to sink into the group so I put dirt under it and multch. Looks much better. I will have to take pictures on my phone and put them on here.

Ah, yes I got a new phone! A Blackberry pearl. So now I can get online anywhere and keep up with facebook, e-mail, texting, etc... it's wonderful! I also have a decent camera on it and I can upload the pictures from my phone to flickr and facebook! I also have free nights and weekends again so for those of you who have my phone number you can call and I won't got over minutes anymore! lol

Last weekend I got to see my best friend Sarah and her family, plus another mutal friend of ours, Kristina! We drove down to Kentucky to celebrate Kristina's marriage to Daniel at a wedding reception. Sarah and her family drove up from TN also! It was great to see them before our vacation to NC together next month! It's getting close, I am really excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment