Wednesday, April 15, 2009

2 everyone @ da CHATBOX



i don't mind if u're trying 2 help me
i'm glad and it's my pleasure,
if ppl being nice to me.
ppl try 2 save me.
but then plz. in a good way.

i have a very3 sensitive heart.
and da good part is, i can still stay calm.
but when it comes to my parent
mama and abah.
that is just soooo redBULL-shit.

i hate to cursed. yes. i hate it. but then.
dont asked 4 it. i might look weak.
but u know. when i get mad.
i can turn into a very evil selfish person.
yeah yeah. i might not b a good girl.

but. everyone has a limit. my friends.
know how much i hate to cursed.
or use any bad words.
it just not me, and i dont like it.
but when any1 just crossed the line,
gosh. i'm ashamed of myself.

don't blame my parents.
seriously, i dont mind if u wanna say anything.
i'm hoping it 2 b in a good way.
but then it's in a bad way. still, it's ok.
i just, still, quiet. but. mama n abah???
wahla weyhhhhh... PLZZZZZZZZ!!!

they're way too nice to me.
they're my everything.
they teached me everything.
the best mum n dad ever.
i know them better, than U.
so shut ur mouth up, to talk bout them.

u can say anything. i'm listening.
and i'm thinking. thanks.
thanks to lepat, 4 being nice. i appreciate dat.
i know u r, since u, urself do look like a nice girl.
thanks 4 all da in4mation n everything.
u can talk shit. but plz.
don't involved my mama n abah.
it already affected my day & myself.

iniakid & muslimah nun jauh di sana.
million thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment