Monday, January 5, 2009

Ms. JOAN ala MIRO

I am currently flustered. And I am running late with all the things I need to accomplish before the weekend. Due to my procrastination, this is the result I got–cramming! So how do I go about all these things? Step by step maybe, a huge amount of patience and probably people support. Then things will fall into place, I hope. So how would Joanie turn her new walls into a Jana Joana type of graffiti versus a Joan Miro type of mural? Dazed and confused? Argh! I am really torn and feeling helpless. But I hope this MAD back cover fold-in artwork would help me resolve my current confusion. A nice artwork I stumbled on the net and it's been ages since I read my favorite MAD magazine, and did some folding. And another thing that popped my mind just now, I also need to finish the Head Shot Project for Raffy Tesoro. I think I got the head shot that fits my mood. The "Maturity." Hope Joanie will get her work done soon.

hugs,
joanie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment