Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas is almost here!

And I'm not ready for it yet. Today I finally ordered David's dad's gift. I still need to get his mom a gift, and our two people for my side of the family; plus the two we have for David's dad's side of the family. Oh, and I need to get David's grandma something too. Not sure what I am getting her or Mom G.

David's birthday was Monday. He ended up opening up his Christmas gift early. :-p I got him a xbox this year. Not the 360, the original one. It came with a racing game too. He has been wanting one for a while, and with us both working at good paying jobs this year, I could afford to get it for him without going into debt for it. So right now he is trying to master the car racing game while I am sitting here typing this.

Our house inspection was on Tuesday. No major problems, which was good for a house that is 76 years old. The plan is still to close on the 23rd. We are going to drive out to West Va the weekend after Christmas to pack and bring stuff out.

We had ice last night. That was fun trying to walk out to the car this morning. I didn't want to fall and break something. That would not have been a good example to my patients, haha!

Will update more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment