Wednesday, November 5, 2008

todays super Heros!!!

after visiting father from the hospital, prayer in the temple and after a very long day in the office... I kind of feel that life kind of lost its value "no fun"..

But when i almost hit the ground or rock bottom, here comes SUPER HEROES of today to save the day!!!

In red, Jef Chong AKA" MyFM guy" , Chet Leng "Small eye Cat girl" and my LOVE Khoo Ya'Tze "SOYA".
Chong and chet leng came over and we had a very long chat at home, then after chong got his short "wet" nap, we when up to Look out point. its near bukit belacan.
The 3 of them really help me re-energize my social emotion " does that make sense???" well i know it made me feel great.
I love you guys, thanks alot!!!


And too the readers , thank you for reading. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment