Friday, September 19, 2008

Prepare for the invasion...

Of dogs that is. David's whole family is coming out this weekend, which will make for a total of 7 dogs in our house! *shock* His sister and her husband, plus two dogs are on their way up from Georgia and his parents and younger sister, plus 2 dogs, are coming out for the weekend since they still don't have power in Cincy from Ike. So add those 4 dogs to our 3, is going to make for a crazy night! Thankfully I already had the house mostly clean since I knew his parents were coming out anyways. So I guess you could say we are having a mini family reunion before we move.

Moving, yes I said it. David got a job offer in Cincinnati last night. He said he will give them an answer by Tuesday, which will of course be yes. He is trying to see if he gets another job offer from his other interview and try to get a better salary. So it looks like we will be moving by the middle of next month. Of course, this couldn't have come at a better time, since I now need my wisdom teeth taken out! I feel a very stressful month coming on! PLEASE PRAY for my sanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment