Friday, September 26, 2008

Of moving plans and craziness!

So the move is officially official. David accepted the job at Mercy Fairfield. He starts work on October 20th. His last day here is October 8th. For me, my last day is also October 8th. On the 9th, I have my wisdom teeth surgery. The week in between we will be looking for a house in the Cincinnati area and staying with David's parents. 5 dogs and 3 cats in one house will be CRAZY! Our poor little kitty is going to be terrorized!

As for my job, I am staying with the same company I am working for now. They have buildings all over the country and happen to have several in the Cincinnati/Dayton area. There also happened to be an opening for my position at one of their buildings, not even a mile from the hospital where David will be working. My boss contacted their Director of Rehab and she is very happy to have me there. So Tuesday I will be going out there to meet her and meet the other rehab staff etc... Basically I will just be transferring instead of quitting, which makes life a whole lot easier. The goal for my start date is also October 20th.

Oh, our house is also on the market. Please pray for a fast sale! We are having new carpet put in downstairs this week and just trying to pick things up a little. I also need to start the very arduous task of packing. Pray for my sanity.

So if I am not online a lot in the near future you know what I will be up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment