Friday, September 5, 2008

I decided to make the switch...

I have decided to make the switch over to blogger. I use to have an account a long time ago and then switched over to xanga when all my friends seemed to be on there. Now, everyone seems to be back on blogger, so here I come! I hadn't been using xanga anyways. It seems like the last thing I have wanted to do recently is blog. Even my journal has been neglected for a while.

So anyways, here I sit at my computer, wasting away the time. David is working tonight so it's just me and the dogs. I decided to put some music on since it was too quiet in here. The Prince Caspian soundtrack is amazing. I though the music in the first movie was good, but this one is even better! It kind of reminds me of Pirates!

I do some some sad news though. I just found out tonight that my dearest Uncle in the world, Uncle Chris was just diagnosed with colon cancer. My dad called me tonight to let me know. My poor mom was trying to tell him on the phone what was going on and was so upset that he just drove home from work (he works second shift). Ever since my mom's car accident she has been a lot more emotional and since her speech was affected somehow by everything, she talks slower than she use to. So when she gets upset or starts to laugh or cry you can hardly understand anything she is saying. My dad just called me again a few minutes ago to give me the number to my uncle's room. He is suppose to have surgery on Monday but has already had 3 pints of blood because his blood count was so low when he got to the hospital. He lives in Florida too and the hurricanes are suppose to hit this week. So please keep him in your prayers! I will keep you all posted when I get updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment