Monday, August 25, 2008

WHITE HAT - Italian Frozen Yogurt

One fine Saturday, I had the chance of visiting White Hat, a yogurt house in Mall of Asia. Mr. Eric Chao, the Marketing Manager of White Hat was very accommodating. He warmly welcomed me and shared with me his humble beginnings and how he was able to come up with this kind of business.

After our conversation, he also allowed me to have a taste of some of the flavors of their yogurt. I chose to taste the Strawberries and Kiwis as my topping for my yogurt. It tasted yummy and delicious and they even tasted like the gelatos I’ve tasted in Australia. They were creamy and smooth. They were not sour like the others that is why there are many kids who are into yogurt nowadays.

Eric said that even though they are new in the yogurt business, he can proudly say that theirs is one of the best. They have approximately 21 toppings to choose from. Their yogurts are not powdered because it containd bacteria and are purely white in color. I invite you guys out there to come and see their place and have a taste of their delicious and one-of-a-kind yogurt at a very reasonable price.


Located 2nd level Mall of Asia - Near the Science Discovery Center

21+ toppings and more to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment