Thursday, June 19, 2008

Rose Jacob

Last April, before I celebrated my birthday, the TV show from QTV 11, "One Proud Mama" invited me to their program to promote The Artist Chef. Mami Rose Jacob (Mother of Christine) visited my place because Christine asked me to prepare a special lunch for her mother. The whole staff along with Mami Rose arrived at my place at 11am. I prepared my specialty Paella Valeciana and Chocolate Mocca Jelly. Mami Rose loves sinful desserts! I also shared with her my secret in cooking Paella. I was also excited with the musicians that played during that afternoon.

The Artist Chef setting by day.


I also served my sparking table wine.



That's Neil Cruz, director of "One Proud Mama". He's instructing us what to do once the camera starts to roll.


With the Velvet Mood Musicale Ensemble.


Thanks to the very nice staff of QTV's One Proud Mama.
Special thanks to Macoy and Neil :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment