Never mind why this is here...
Check out today's blog post Good Deeds & Old Jobs
Imported from our recommendations page:
Some of our writing on this blog we like to promote (consider them highlights), these are those entries since mid-January 2011. There are bits of writing in this blog that we do not actually promote due to embarrassment over things that some have written - they are here for our own tracking - they are angry, mean, scary things. If you feel like it you can find them on your own (they are in the What We've Been Up To over on the left). Here are the highlights of what we have written so far this year. There are some repeated under different subjects because some blog entries deal with more than one subject matter.
- The Other Girl: Her Final Journal
- Sam Gets Angry About Ignorance (Written by Sam)
- A Little Bit Of Emmie (Written by Emmie)
- Sam Gets Set-Off (Written by Sam)
- We Answer Some Follower Questions
- Cassandra Writes About 'Someone Special' (Written by Cassandra)
- One of Us Has Sociopathic Tendencies (Written by Melody)
- Emmie Writes About Sex & Erotica (Written by Emmie)
The Other Girl - Stuff She Wrote:
- The Other Girl: A Travel Journal: Canada to Berlin
- The Other Girl: A Travel Journal Part II: Berlin, Germany
- The Other Girl: A Travel Journal Part III: Munich, Germany
- The Other Girl: A Travel Journal Part IV: Germany -The Final Days
- The Other Girl: A Travel Journal Part V: Germany In Photography
- The Other Girl: A Travel Journal Part VI: Amsterdam In Photography
- The Other Girl: A Travel Journal Part VII: Cairo, Egypt
- The Other Girl: A Travel Journal Part VIII: Alexandria, Egypt
- Situation Stand Still
- 50,000 Tweets and All We Got Was...
- A 'State of the Union' Re: The Visit of Our Twittercrush James
- James and the Giant Peach Pit...Of DespairFriendships:
- A Frank Evening With Fabulous People and The Pup
- We Get An E-Mail Intervention
- We Get An E-Mail INtervention: Followup: The Followup
- Our New Guest Blogger (Kerry Stott @kerrystott)
- Our Guest Blogger Writes About Depression (Kerry Stott @kerrystott)
- 'I Meet Cassandra And It Doesn't Go Well'
- 'A Rough Night, Not The Good Kind'
- 'Who's Here Today'
- 'I Talk to Cassandra'
- 'Nine of Nine'
- 'Meet Catherine, Not Bethany'
- 'Today Was A Good Day'
Imported From Our Boyfriends Blog: