These are the perfect accomapaniment to your cup of Coffee,... crispy, crunchy, melt-in-the-mouth buttery goodness and so easy too! They are bound to become yours and your kids favourite too!! After all who can say no to protein packed cookies that are delicious and easy to boot!!
Here's the recipe-
- Plain flour-140 gms
- Soda-bi-carb- 1/2 tsp
- Salt-1/2 tsp
- Butter-115 gms (at room temp.)
- Vanilla essence-1 tsp
- Crunchy peanut butter- 250 gms
- Sugar-165 gms
- Sift together the flour, soda and salt and keep aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the Peanut butter and blend well, stir in the dry ingredients.
- Chill till firm.
- Preheat oven to 180 C, Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Roll out teaspoons of dough into balls.
- Place on prepared sheets and with a fork, make a criss cross pattern as shown in pic.
- Bake till lightly coloured, 12-15 minutes.