American Sweet Corn kernels: 1 cup. (or) 1 can of corn kernels
Water: 4 cups
Ajinomoto: 1/4 tsp
Salt: to taste
Sugar : 1 tsp
Milk : 1 tbsp
Pepper: 1/2 tsp
Corn Flour : 1 tbsp, made into slurry
1. Boil corn kernels in enough water until tender. (Alternately, you may pressure cook them.)
2. Add the 4 cups water to the corn in a pan, and allow to boil.
3. Add salt, sugar, ajinomoto, pepper and let it boil for 5 more minutes.
4. Add corn flour slurry. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
5. Finally, add milk, allow one boil and remove from fire.
Serve hot with soy sauce as accompaniment.
Sending this to :
WWC - Corn for Dinner
Anyone Can Cook - Series 25
Hosted by - Taste of Pearl City