Friday, June 24, 2011

SUYL - All the Single Ladies

This week Kelly's Korner blog is hosting Show Us Your Life - Singles. As soon as I saw this on the schedule, I knew I had to write a post about my sweet friend....Meredith.

Meredith and I meet several years ago when I joined our sorority, Phi Mu. Meredith later became my big sister in our sorority, my maid of honor and most importantly, a life long friend!




Meredith is full of life and so much fun to be around. Her laughter is contagious.

She went to the University of Oklahoma. Meredith loves a good OU football game....Boomer Sooner!




In her spare time Meredith LOVES to travel. She has honestly been to more places, than anyone I know. Here we are last summer on a girls trip to Playa de Carmen, Mexico. This is one trip we will never forget.




Also, she loves to spoil her sweet dog CeeCee.




Somewhere out there is a sweet, loyal, honest man that is perfect for Meredith.




P.S. - I forgot to mention she's an AMAZING cook. She can whip up anything in a matter of minutes. Guess what....it always tastes so good!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment