Wednesday, April 27, 2011

updated!!!

Hai! Udah lama tidak mengupdate blog, and Trace protests me because I never update my blog. LOL
Okay lets start, ini udah week 5 lagi, wah gak kerasa ya, its been one month already. =)
This week wasnt so great though, gara-gara lagi sakit. 
Anemia dan muscle pain, and also joint pain. 

Well, lucky I got my favorite yang nemenin BBM-an, yah gak kayak kemarin2 pas waktu masih single LOL =P

Anyway, schedule kita selalu tabrakan, akhirnya rencana dia jengukin postpone sampe July. :S
But gak apa2. I still got him any way =P

About this week, semua lagi gila2an sama Bubble Tea, Chatime. Enak sih. Slurpeeeyy.
 Jadi haus. Hehe
Chatime Stall! See the queue!
Trus kemarin kita ada dinner pas ultahnya Leni, ultah 19 tahun.
Masih muda banget ya dia. Little kid! =P
Trace's bf-Trace-Me-Frank-Leni-Indry-Ivy
Happy Birthday Leni!
*mine and Trace's coming soon anyway.. =P*

And another trending for this week is..
The Royal Wedding!
As you know, the hottest Prince of Wales, William will get married to this commoner.
Kate Middleton. They are best friends from college. Wooo. Lucky her ;)
I remember Valentine's Day Movie's Tagline,
"Marry your best friends."
The Royals should smile everytime, as they realize a lot of papparazzi surround them.
Stalking the pic! =P
She is so charming. =)
Princessable :)
And you all know, everyone wanna be like Kate and Wills. LOL xD
Of course! HAHA

And about my 21st Birthday *OMG Am i turning 21?*
Nothing really special. =P
Mommy just keep talking to me, that was my age of marriage. =,=
is this a sign for me or what?
LOL.
Just like Darling's bday the previous three weeks 16th of April, 21st is a legalisation for us.

Hmmmm. For present, you all can see the on my wishlists right. *hinting* =D

Well, I planned to go SG with Ivy and Indry this May, hopefully confirming soon.
I cant wait to ride the BattleStar Galactica Roller Coaster. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment