Monday, March 7, 2011

sem 5 is over.. =D

Hi people! I just finished my final exam like 5 hours ago. Say chao for sem 5!
Hopefully everyone did well in the exam. Eventhough the exam quite made us exhausted, mentally and finger-ly LOL. All hopes is just nobody fails.
By the way what should I do for these 3 weeks?
hmmmmm.. here is the plan! =D


Tomorrow, I will going Ipoh with Indry, Leni, Cherainne and Trace(as the inviter LOL). Yeah Ipoh, food is coming lalalalala~ And i'm going to play Wii in Trace's house hahaha. I will be in Ipoh from 8-10 March. =)


On 12, my cousin Citra from Jakarta will come here to watch her favorite singer, Michael Buble who will have concert on 13 night. And the next day, my another cousin from Makassar, Pitti will come here too, to watch Super Junior concert on 19th, so before 19 I have to make sure I bring them to spots in KL. Genting, KLCC, Pavillion, dll.. Be a tour guide. =P


On 20th, homecoming! Makassar, yea since "my favorite" cancelled come due to his midterm test, I am the one who going back. Grannie and mom just miss me too much. Lucky him cancelled to come, so I could release the feeling of longing of my women, mommy and grandma. =P


Hopefully everything turns well. =)
And I wont forget to update my blog as well!


Goodbye semester 5! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment