Sunday, March 6, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I'm back on the written menu plan band wagon. Last week I had a mental idea of what I was making, just never got around to writing it down or typing it up. I am going to add lunches in for myself Monday through Friday. Since I started my new 15 in 15 this week, I want to keep track of what I am eating for lunch and make it more interesting instead of the same yogurt and applesauce.

Monday
L - Creamy White Chili
S - Pasta salad and sandwiches

Tuesday
L - Left over pasta salad
S - Eating out before continuing education course

Wednesday
L - Yogurt, granola and fruit
S -  Broccoli cheese soup

Thursday
L - Avocado Salad
S - Fried rice and veggies

Friday
L - Yogurt, granola and fruit
S - Eating out with in-laws before marriage conference with Kirk Cameron

Sabbath - Lasagna (church potluck)

Sunday - Left over buffet

Happy menu planning!






Enjoy what you read here on Golden Reflections? Please vote daily on Picket Fence blogs, just click on the button below!

No comments:

Post a Comment