Friday, March 4, 2011

15 in 15


Well, I weighed myself again this morning. I cringed *again* when I saw what it said. Four years ago at our wedding, I weighted 10 lbs less. I know it is part of getting older, especially in women. And I know I don't eat the healthiest as I could. I have been battling this over the last year, trying different diets, workouts etc... I have gotten to 4-5 less, never more than that and always gain it back.

Then I started reading the book Reshaping it All by Candance Cameron Bure. You may know her as DJ from the tv show Full House. She is a Christian (just like her brother Kirk Cameron, Growing Pains and the movie Fireproof) and has struggled with weight a lot of her life. Her book is about how to loose weight with God's help and changing your attitude about how you view food.

Photo Credit: Celebrity Photos

So now I am inspired to really work on loosing this weight, especially before becoming pregnant. I want my body in the best possible shape for that, haha! *And for the hubby too* So now I have a new goal: 15 lbs in 15 weeks. I am going to try and eat mostly fresh food and cut way back on carbs and sweets/sugars. Drinks are what really get me too, so cutting back on drinks other than water will be key. I will be weighing in every week and keep track on here so you all can keep me accountable to actually loose it. I don't really want to post my actual weight, but I will be posting my weight loss each week. 

So starting this next week, 15 in 15 will officially be starting! Prayers would be appreciated!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment