Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spring is coming... I can see it... oh, no!


And that "Oh, no!" isn't because the colors, and the flowers and life... is because that means that the hot weather is coming back! And I almost din't used my leopard fur coat, no!


This makes me thing about why people use to wear dark colors on winter, and bright colors on summer. Since I'm back in the color-life (as I've been dressing for a long time only in black), I love to use bright colors on winter... and dark colors on summer. Yes, of course, the opposite, as always.

 

But this may change. As I saw at the last Brandery Winter Edition, at the WGNS meeting... bright colors are coming for next winter. Of course, the darks are gonna be there as always, but we're seeing a palette of nude, light blues and whites during 2011. This makes me feel happy, seems that, finally, people are loosing their "fear" about wearing colors during winter... yes!

And, talking about colors, here you've got some pictures from our second photoshoot at Cache Cache... we're seconds on the ranking, wow!

 
 
I was wearing:
Cardigan & Skirt -  Cache Cache (English Rose collection)
Tights - H&M Divided
Beret & socks - Primark
Shoes - Mustang

And yes... I'm coming back little by little... yaw!

Thanks for reading and your lovely comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment